Digital Marketing Manager
Oxford Acuity Hospitality is a specialist hospitality practice unit of Oxford Acuity. Oxford Acuity Hospitality owns, builds and operates properties throughout Thailand.
POSITION: Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a candidate who will be responsible for comprehensive execution of social media, online marketing, partnerships and other marketing efforts of portfolio hotels in order to maximize marketing exposure and business returns.
- Coordinate with hotels, partner agencies in the execution of all marketing activities for portfolio hotels.
- Ensure continuous optimisation and performance of all channels through social media, online advertising, PR and partnership marketing.
- Define and implement social media marketing strategy.
- Maintain and build close relationships with leading industry related bloggers & web editors in local city & overseas & to maintain regular conversations.
- Manage digital marketing agencies to perform all digital activities which are in line with marketing plan.
- Manage hotels’ advertising budget and ensure all related invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Oversee all marketing and PR projects in line with resources and budget objectives.
- Deliver accurate and fast to market implementation of the offers and advertisement across all channels – social media, paid advertising, partnership marketing.
- Report performance on a weekly basis providing a breakdown of the results of all advertising channels and partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related filed.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in social media and digital marketing.
- Very good written & verbal English is essential.
- Experience in paid social ads paid search ads is required.
- Self-starter, goal oriented, tactful, sociable, forthcoming, creative, analytical, level headed, resilient and organized.
For more information and application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.