Associate Director, Asset Management
Oxford Acuity Hospitality is a specialist practice unit of Oxford Acuity, which specializes in creating shareholder value through business transformation and corporate turnaround. Oxford Acuity Hospitality partners with ownerships to maximize returns from hospitality investments and assets, while strategically enhancing the utilization and value of asset.
We have excellence and entrepreneurship at the core of all our deliveries. We present a unique opportunity for dynamic and outstanding candidates to join our Asset Management team and grow with us.
POSITION: Associate Director, Asset Management
Oxford Acuity Hospitality partners with ownerships in all stages of the hospitality lifecycle – feasibility, development and operational stages. The asset management function acts in the development and operational stages, on behalf of the ownership, to ensure that the revenues are maximized, while the costs are optimized.
Key activities of the role are: –
- Conduct scheduled meetings on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis with management team of the hotel/ operator for various reviews;
- Drive revenues through constant check on revenue management and sales functions at the hotel;
- Drive the marketing function at the hotel to maximize awareness and ensure that the costs are efficiently spent;
- Identify opportunities at each hotel for maximizing profit and prepare implementation plan with the hotel team;
- Negotiate and drive budgets with the hotel/ operator;
- Work with hotel General Managers and management team to determine efficiencies on cashflow;
- Regularly review overall expenses of hotel in order to deliver profitability;
- Manage Capex budget and spending;
- Identify and implement opportunities for asset utilization;
- For development projects, advise on expenditure efficiencies and manage pre-opening budget.
- Master’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Real Estate, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong grasp of financial statements
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with all level of staff and department
For more information and application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.