Project Development Manager
Oxford Acuity Hospitality is a specialist hospitality practice unit of Oxford Acuity. Oxford Acuity Hospitality owns, builds and operates properties throughout Thailand.
POSITION: Project Development Manager (Hotels and Restaurants)
We are looking for Project Development Manager will be responsible for managing multiple hotel projects (new built and renovation) within a defined timeline and budget through all phases of the project life cycle. The Project Development Manager will also responsible for ensuring the communication between all involved parties to include the hotel, design team, construction architect, procurement and all others involved.
- Lead construction projects from inception to completion.
- Coordinate projects with hotel, design team, construction architect, contractor, procurement, etc.
- Lead pre-bid and pre-construction meetings.
- Recommend and solicit bids for general contractor/subcontractors.
- Assist in evaluating bids to determine opportunities for cost/time savings.
- Day-to-day management of contractors/subcontractors and vendors involved with assigned projects.
- Responsible for cost and schedule controls of projects to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- On-site construction oversight.
- Prepare weekly project status report outlines, schedules, variance to budget, potential cost overruns or additional work for management team.
- Proactively communicate potential areas that may impact schedule and/or budget.
- Provide on-going communication of overall scope of work with operations team at the property to assure minimal disruption to guests and to revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical engineer or related field
- At least 5 years ’s experiences in project management or construction management
- Good Command of English
- Experience in Hotel, Retail, Commercial Building business as well as High-rise building is advantage
For more information and application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.